buy to let
Glasgow is an attractive location for the buy-to-let
investor with a buoyant rental market, affordable prices,
good returns and potential for significant capital growth.
You don't need to live in Glasgow to invest in Glasgow.
A LETTING AGENT IN GLASGOW
WHO REALLY UNDERSTANDS THE MARKET
At Douglas Dickson, we've been successfully managing our own portfolio as well as managing buy-to-let properties on behalf of others for more than 30 years.
This has given us extensive local knowledge and expertise which we can draw on when we offer impartial advice and help to those considering buying a buy-to-let place anywhere in Glasgow or the surrounding areas.
Buying to let makes financial sense, and, according to property portal Zoopla, Glasgow offers the best return on investment of any UK city. If you're looking for a letting agent Glasgow has several, but at Douglas Dickson we're well-established, reliable and can advise on location, source tenants and manage your property for you.
Buying to let may sound a stressful business, but with us it doesn't have to be.
Our Buy-to-Let Service
Take advantage of our property finding service. We offer advice on where to invest your money, source the right tenants to suit your needs and provide a full management service for peace of mind.
Buying the right property in the right location, is crucial to achieve optimum rental income and capital growth. We offer property investors a bespoke service that encompasses all of your property needs, including:
- Assessment of your specific requirements
- Recommending suitable properties that meet your investment criteria
- Providing local market rental advice
- Navigating the legal process
- Advising on, and managing, refurbishments
- Managing your property through our comprehensive letting and management services
- Providing information on financing options and the tax and legal considerations
- Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation
- 0141 221 1827
Investing in Glasgow
Let a Letting Agent with over 30 years experience give you the reasons why
- The average property price in Glasgow is only £125,000, significantly lower than many other key cities, especially London where the average cost is now £475,000. This makes buying more affordable and less risky
- Glasgow provides attractive rentals yields that are more
than 50% higher than London – average returns
in Glasgow of 6.6% vs London yields of just 4%
Low purchase cost, high rental returns and opportunity for capital growth
- Glasgow has not seen the same levels of capital growth
as other UK cities over the last few years and many
commentators are predicting that Glasgow is now
set to catch-up. Indeed with Glasgow house prices up
only 2.9% over the last 3 years (vs average UK price growth
of 15.8% and London price growth of 36.9%) there is plenty
of scope for future capital growth
- With a population of 600,000 and a wider catchment
of 1,200,000 people, Glasgow is the commercial capital of
Scotland and has the UK's largest retail centre after London
Glasgow is Scotland's largest city with attractive demographics for the buy-to-let investor
- Glasgow has the UK's second largest population of
students (170,000) who come to study at the many Universities
and Colleges and most of whom need rented accommodation
- Large single-person population who are more likely to rent – over 60% of Glasgow's residents live in a single-person occupancy
- Glasgow has good transport links with two international
airports and fast trains to all major UK cities
- Glasgow is also known as Scotland's' Culture Capital and it is
famed for its hospitality and friendliness with visitors making
2.3 million trips annually
You do not need to live in Glasgow to invest in Glasgow
Want to invest in property but finding the prices where you live too high and the returns too low? Why not choose to invest in Glasgow? For a deposit as little as £20,000, you can purchase an investment property. Take advantage of the attractive buy-to-let market in Glasgow with its good rental returns and potential for significant capital growth. And with Douglas Dickson, you don't need to live in Glasgow to invest in Glasgow.